If you want a solution to Nokia 5.1 Plus FRP Bypass then here you are in the right place, here I share a step by step tutorial that will help to unlock FRP from your phone very easily. FRP is a newly added security feature to modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, it will ask user to put the last active Gmail account active in the phone to verify the real owner of the device. No doubt, it is one of the great features for Android to protect user data and phone. So follow the below process very carefully.
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. once it enabled then its protect the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail Account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com give you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
You can easily bypass Nokia 5.1 Plus FRP Unlock with these free FRP bypass tools and APK and follow the below guide carefully. so download the FRP Bypass APK from below and unlock your phone very easily within a seconds.
How to Disable FRP protection
Disable the FRP protection is very easy just you have to go to settings ==>> Accounts ==>> Select the Gmail account that you want to remove =>> Select Remove Account. That’s it.
This is the simple way to disable the FRP lock protection. we always recommended you to before performing the factory reset always disable the FRP protection from your phone.
Read More: Samsung A31 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account)
Download Nokia 5.1+ FRP File
File Name:-Nokia5.1+ FRP File.zip
Download: Flash Tool
Download: Get your File
How to Bypass FRP Nokia 5.1 Plus
- First of all, Download all the tools from the given download section.
- Once completed, extract the files by using WinRAR.
- Open the Sp flash Tool folder and find the Spflash.exe.
- Run as administrator SPFlash.exe.
- Click on choose from the Download Agent tab and Select the DA file.
- Now click choose from the Scatter-loading tab and select the Path of Nokia 5.1+ FRP remove file.
- Click the Format tab.
- Select Manual Format Flash.
- Open the FRPAddress.txt
- Change copy and paste the FRP value. (Check image)
- Click the start button.
- Then connect your device.
- Power OFF your Nokia 5.1 Plus.
- Press Vol up + Power and connect your Nokia 5.1 Plus to PC.
- Note: Make Sure install the Nokia 5.1 Plus USB Driver before trying to FRP bypass lock from your phone.
- Also check: Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock
- Now your device will detect in the SP Flash tool.
- Wait for the finish.
- That’s it.
Read More: Nokia 3 FRP Bypass With FRP & Tool
Thanks for visiting us, Comment me below if you face any problem with Nokia 5.1 Plus FRP Bypass, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.