As We know, nowadays manufacturers secure offline flashing or unlocking the devices through third-party tools without authorized verification. The Xiaomi Qualcomm Firehose file is a part of stock firmware for any Xiaomi Qualcomm-Powered phones, It stores the repartition data and helps to verify the authorization & partition size over phone and flash files.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 No Auth Loader Firehose File helps to bypass the authorization to flash firmware, Unlock Pattern, Password, PIN, and FRP lock easily. The No Auth file is a modified firehose file that bypasses the Auth verification and allows users to fix the phone without visiting service centers or using any paid tools.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y2 No Auth Loader Firehose File
How to use No Auth Loader File
- Download the Xiaomi No Auth Loader Firehose File from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the EMMC MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock the folder.
- Put your phone into EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Qualcomm USB Driver if your device is not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finished, disconnect, and power on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 phone.
- That’s it.