Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite No Auth Loader Firehose File is mainly used to repair the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Qualcomm phone in many scenarios. You can use the No Auth file for Unlock Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, and Remove FRP lock easily you do not need to complete the SLA security check or Auth verification.
Xiaomi Firehose file is a part of stock firmware for any Xiaomi Qualcomm phones, It stores the repartition data and helps to verify the partition size over phone and flash files. So, if you want to flash/repair your Qualcomm-powered phone with the help of Qualcomm QPST or Qfil Flashing tool, first you have to download either the stock firmware file or Bin, Xml, Mbn, Elf, File.
More: Oppo A72 CPH2067 No Auth Loader Firehose File Download Free
Download Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite No Auth Loader Firehose File
File Name: XiaomiMi9Litefile.zip
File Size: 10MB
Credit: Youtube Gadgets Doctor
Download: Click Here
Download: QFil Flash Tool
USB Driver: QCOM MTK USB Driver
How to use FireHose File No Auth Loader
- Download the Xiaomi No Auth Loader Firehose File from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the EMMC MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock the folder.
- Put your phone into EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Qualcomm USB Driver if your device is not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finished, disconnect, and power on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite phone.
- That’s it.
More: DRT Device Reset Tools Oppo Download Free Pattern & Frp Remove Tool