Huawei All FireHose and Kirin Loader File is mainly used to repair any Qualcomm & Kirin Powered Huawei and Honor phones in many scenarios. You can use it for Flashing Firmware, Unlock Pattern, Password, Pin lock, Remove FRP, and Remove DRK error with the help of any Qualcomm utility Tools.
If you want a Qualcomm EMMC programmer file or Huawei Kirin-powered phone loader files then you are in the best place to download it for free. Here I have shared more than 3Huawei All FireHose and Kirin Loader files that can easily repair your phone.
Huawei All FireHose and Kirin Loader File is a part of stock firmware for any Qualcomm phones, It stores the repartition data and helps to verify the partition size over phone and flash file. So, if you want to flash/repair your Qualcomm & Kirin-powered phone with the help of Qualcomm QPST or Huawei Flashing tool, first you have to download either the stock firmware file or Bin, Xml, Mbn, Elf, and Ldr File.
Inside the zip file, you will find the below-listed device model name and files. If you want any other loader files, then be patient and comment to me down below I will upload the suitable file for your phone.
More: Download Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver – Latest Official Driver
Download All Huawei FireHose and Kirin Loader File
File Name: Huaweifile.zip
File Size: 100MB
Credit: Youtube Gadgets Doctor
Download: Click Here
How to use FireHose File for Flash Firmware
- Download all the files from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the EMMC MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock folder.
- Put your phone into the EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Qualcomm USB Driver if your device not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finish, disconnect, and power on your phone.
- That’s it.
More: Vivo Y95 Pattern Unlock (Qualcomm) Password, Pin lock Remove