Oppo FRP Code is an emergency shortcut code that allows users to bypass any Oppo Android smartphone’s Google FRP account lock in just a few seconds. If you own an Oppo phone and it is stuck on the FRP Google lock verification screen, these emergency FRP codes can help you to unlock the device. In this tutorial, I will share with you all Oppo Emergency FRP Codes Latest along with Oppo FRP English and Chinese codes.
Oppo FRP Codes can be used to unlock Oppo Android 5, Oppo Android 6.0-6.1, Android 7.0- 7.1.1, Android 8.0-8.1, Android 9.0-9.1, and the last Android 10 version devices easily. Please note, that these codes can’t be able to unlock the latest Oppo Android 11, and the latest Oppo Android 12 ColorOS-powered device.
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on every Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11, 12 versions. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it is enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
Read More: SamFw FRP Tool v2.8 Download – Samsung Android FRP 9, 10, 11, 12 ADB Enable Tool
All Oppo FRP Unlock Code 2022 List:
These are the latest unlock FRP codes we listed below, which you can use to unlock the phone quite easily. If not work please Comment me down below.
- Oppo FRP Code English: *#813#
- Oppo FRP Code Chinese: *#812#
Check Out: OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 GSM Sulteng Download (Unlock FRP, Factory Reset)
How to Bypass FRP with Oppo emergency FRP Code
- Choose the language that you prefer.
- Connect your device to WIFI.
- Connect wifi, then return to the Welcome Page.
- Press on the Emergency Call.
- Now dial
- Oppo English Code*#813#
- Oppo Chinese Code *#812#
- Click the OK button.
- Wait for 10sSeconds
- Then you can see the Home screen.
- Next, navigate to Settings =>>> About Phone and tap 8-10 Times on Build Version.
- The message “You are now an enable developer” will appear.
- Back to the settings menu =>> Additional Settings=> Developer Option=> Enable OEM unlock and USB Debugging.
- You can go back to Settings Home=> Additional Setting=> Backup & Factory recovery=> Erase all data.
- Wait for your turned on the phone.
- Complete all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read More: Oppo A33 CPH2137 Pattern And Frp Remove File Download QFil Tool