Oppo Preloader Driver for all Oppo MTK Qualcomm mobiles, you can use it to update flashing or restore oppo smartphones using the Preloader CDC port. These drivers are essential to building a smooth connection between Windows computers to Oppo MediaTek MTK & Qualcomm powered phones. So, if you would like to download Oppo Preloader Driver Autoinstaller package then you can download it below.
If you have an MTK or Qualcomm-powered Oppo phone and wanted to connect it to the computer for Flashing firmware, file transferring, MTP, backup data, or restore data, then install the Oppo MTK Qualcomm driver on your Windows 10, 8, 7, XP with the 32 & 64bit architecture versions.
This Oppo Driver package installs in a few steps. Just download the Oppo all USB, CDC, and VCOM Preloader drivers to your PC and follow our simple steps to install the files without facing any errors. If you have questions you may join our forum or post in the comment section.
Oppo Drivers Supported Software Box and tools
- SP Flash Tool (Smartphone Flash Tool)
- SN Writer Tool (Smart Phone IMEI Repair Tool)
- Miracle Box Tool
- Oppo Flash Tool
- Realme Flash Tool
- MCT MTK Bypass Tool
- MRT Key Tool
- CM2 MTK Tool
- UMT MTK Tool
- MTK FRP Tool
- Volcano Box Tool
- MCT MTK Tool
- Piranha MTK tool
- Infinity-Box MTK Tool
- Falcon Box MTK
- Medusa MTK Tool
- MediaTek PC Suite
- Android Multi-Tool
- Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- SPRT MTK Tool
- GD FRP Tool
- MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool
- Z3x Easy Jtag Tool
Download Oppo Preloader Driver Latest All versions Free
Oppo drivers are specially designed for MediaTek & Qualcomm smartphones. Only you need a good internet connection and download the following files to your computer.
File Name:- MTK_Driver.zip
How to Flash: Instructions
How to Install Oppo Preloader USB Driver
- Download the Oppo Driver setup to your computer and extract it.
- Choose the architecture version according to your PC version.
- Run the driver_install.exe.
- An installation Wizard will open: Click Next =>>
- Click Next
- Tap Install
- Again Click Next
- Install This Driver Software Anyway=> Two times
- Click Finish
- Now restart your computer=> OK
- Click Finish.
- That’s it.
- If you face the problem of The Third-Party INF Does Not Contain Digital Signature.
- Run Command Prompt (CMD) with Administrator Permission
- Now Copy and Paste the following code:
- bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Restart your computer
- Install the driver once again.